Thursday, August 20, 2009

Muffin Tin Monday Swap

We interrupt this blog break for an important announcement:
Our Muffin Tin Swap package has arrived! I took a day to rejuvenate myself with a pedicure and a new hairstyle and came home to this beautifully decorated package. I couldn't wait to open it....I was like a kid at Christmas. Here's what was inside:

Flower muffin tin cups, sprinkles, flower picks, recipe for dirt along with the ingredients (Chocolate cookies, chocolate pudding, and gummy worms), suggestions for flower muffin tin ideas, and cute matching flower cutouts. I cannot wait for Bekah to see. I'll be sure to post her reaction! Everything was so creative. I plan on using everything right after our move on Tuesday. It is definitely something to look forward to.
Thank you so much to Mariah from Giggles Galore, she was an awesome swap partner! Check out her blog, she's so creative and her kids are adorable!
Also, thank you to Michelle from Her Cup Overfloweth for hosting this Muffin Tin Monday Swap. It was so much fun! If you would like to join in the Muffin Tin Monday fun, check out her site here. Thanks ladies!

9 comments:

  1. That is awesome. What a great idea to send theme ideas and supplies and a craft and eveything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great stash you received! Have fun using everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was a great idea to send recipes and ideas and stuff. I had so much fun with the swap and am loving seeing what everyone else got!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a super creative package you recieved! I love that she included ideas and a recipe for "dirt"!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool package. The flower cups are great; we need to get some! She was sly with putting in a recipe and ingredients.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope your move goes well. We can't wait to see your little one enjoying her new muffin tins!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You got hooked up girl!~ Fun goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  8. that looks like a great package... :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi there!
    My name is Beth and I have a blog called Happily Domestic. My blog is all about Homemaking, baby care, etc. I wanted to invite you to come check it out and also enter my giveaways. I have quite a few great ones coming up (Exergen thermal scanner, NaturOli soap nuts, Snoozer down body pillow, Diaper Sprayer, Planet Wise pail liner, etc).

    Right now you can enter to win a Baby Dipper Bowl. Here is the link:
    http://happilydomestic.blogspot.com/2009/08/baby-dipper-bowl-review-giveaway.html

    I hope that you will stop by! :-)

    ReplyDelete