Monday, August 3, 2009

Celebrate Muffin Tin Monday

Today's theme for Muffin Tin Monday is Party/Celebrate. We are celebrating summer! Especially since we're finally having summer-like weather! In our muffin tin we had:
Cheeseburger with ketchup, organic cheese puffs, milk, and a cupcake with sprinkles.

Here's Bekah enjoying her muffin tin. I had to take the cupcake out until she ate some "real food".

Everyday is a day to celebrate!

Find out all about Muffin Tin Monday at Her Cup Overfloweth

8 comments:

  1. I love the ice cream cone cup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her cup is too cute!! So is the tye died cupcake:-)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is the muffin tin idea! I think my kids would get a HUGE kick out of it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! My sister bought her that cup at the dollar store!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the cup, but love the cupcake more! Great summer-y theme. I'd have had to remove the cupcake, too. My daughter goes for snacks or dips first EVERY time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She likes icing a little bit too much!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like she liked it! I would have to remove the temptation before hand, too lol.

    ReplyDelete