Friday, September 4, 2009

Our Colorful Sidewalk


We're finally moved in and pretty much unpacked. Bekah and I have been getting back into our fun projects this week. It's good to be back! This afternoon is beautiful outside, so I decided it was time to decorate our sidewalks a bit. I had remembered seeing this post on Just for Fun, so I looked up the recipe and made this sidewalk paint. It was so simple to make!

Sidewalk Paint
1/4 cup cornstarch
1/4 cup water
food coloring
Simply mix together the cornstarch and the water and mix in food coloring to get desired colors. We did pink, yellow, and orange.

I offered different sized paintbrushes for Bekah to try.

She had so much fun with this sidewalk paint! She can't wait to show Daddy all the "dinosaurs" she painted!

No comments:

Post a Comment