Sunday, August 9, 2009

Tot School - Sick week

Tot School

We started out great with tot school this week and then Bekah got strep throat. To make it worse, Mommy got strep throat shortly after! What a week it's been!
Bekah is 37 months.
In Tot School this week we:
Practiced our scissor skills.


Played Little Mouse, Little Mouse felt board game.

Made a Tissue Paper Flower.

Helped our sore throats with fruit chillers.

We hope to get back into the swing of things this week!
You can learn more and see what others have been up to at 1+1+1=1.

4 comments:

  1. I love the little mouse game! I think my Sunshine would LOVE this!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Bekah did it all day! She couldn't wait to show Daddy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry you were both sick - strep is awful, especially in the summer! I love the tissue paper flower idea and the mouse game - great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved the tissue flower idea too! I am sorry that both of you got sick - strep is so not fun.

    ReplyDelete