Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Dark and Light

This is a simple game that we played this afternoon. I picked up some paint samples while I was shopping this week to make this. Just make sure you pick out both dark and light colors. I then cut them into separate rectangles and put them in a bag. On a plain piece of paper write dark on one side and light on the other. I then had Bekah sort the color samples according to whether it was dark or light.


This was actually a lot easier for her than I thought it would be. It didn't take long at all. However, I think it was great practice for sorting and for distinguishing between dark and light colors.

Our finished game.

3 comments:

  1. I think I'll have to do that for my little Princess, she'd love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! I'm going to have to do this, I can already think of all the ways I can use the samples.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is great. Those paint sample are great for so many learning games. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete