Sunday, August 9, 2009

Muffin Tin Monday - Planes, Trains, and Automobiles

Muffin Tin Monday at Her Cup Overfloweth

Bekah and I are getting back into the swing of things today after being sick this weekend. What better way is there to start a week off than with Muffin Tin Monday! Today's theme over at Her Cup Overfloweth, is Planes, Trains, and Automobiles. I was trying to come up with some creative ideas and nothing was hitting me. Finally, she got out her toy dump truck to play with and I thought wouldn't it be great to serve her muffin tin meal in the dump truck! So, that's just what I did.

In our dump truck was:
Hot dog "logs", cheese puff "rocks", and chocolate cake "dirt". Bekah couldn't wait for her dump truck Muffin Tin meal.

We also decided to do a craft along with our Muffin Tin Monday meal. Bekah has been loving the Little Red Car song from over at No Time For Flashcards. She was singing this all day yesterday. So, I found this car craft from DLTK's website(which we colored red to go with the song!)
Color your car pieces. We also used some red glitter glue.

After your glitter glue dries, cut out the pieces and glue them on a sheet of paper. I drew a street scene on our paper.

Let the glue dry and enjoy!

Happy Muffin Tin Monday!

7 comments:

  1. Love the dump truck, and love the creative art activity, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so creative...I love having it in a dump truck. Very cute project too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. In a dump truck!!?! How stinking cute is that! I love it!

    Val

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the dump truck idea! How fun!

    ReplyDelete