Monday, August 17, 2009

Muffin Tin Monday - Daddy's Cookin'

Muffin Tin Monday at Her Cup Overfloweth

I was thrilled to find out that there was no theme this week for Muffin Tin Monday since we are moving into our new house in 1 week. I have so many things already packed and know I would've had a hard time being creative. So, while I was packing up our bathroom my husband made Bekah's muffin tin meal (thanks, Nathan!)
Bekah had:

Grilled black bean and cheese quesadilla, sour cream, homemade applesauce, green grapes, milk, and a sugar cookie.
You can find out more about Muffin Tin Monday over at Her Cup Overfloweth. It's such a fun time! We look forward to Mondays every week!

4 comments:

  1. mmm! Grilled black bean and cheese quesadillas sound so yummy! With the sourcream too! Great job! *Ü*

    ReplyDelete
  2. These quesadillas are one of my faves! We have that same Dora cup too, BTW.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, now I want a quesadilla! Yummy! My daughter also LOVES black beans! Mmmn.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hooray for a muffin tin Daddy! Good job Dad, it looks yummy and very nutritious.

    ReplyDelete