Wednesday, August 19, 2009

If You Give a Cat a Cupcake


We have recently fallen in love with all of the "If You..." books. The last time we were at the library we picked up "If You Give a Cat a Cupcake."
We decided to do this activity to go along with the story.
First Bekah colored her cupcake.

Then she drizzled glue all over the cupcake.

Finally we added sprinkles and let it dry.

Here's our very blue cupcake.

You can find many ideas to use with this book here.
I was also thrilled to find this site with more activities.

3 comments:

  1. We love all of the Laura Numeroff books too. They are fun to read!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE her books. Ages ago when they were the Kohls Cares for Kids books I got all the stuffed animals that went with them. When I was teaching I got the Mouse Movies one on tape along with the stuffed mouse.
    Thanks for the links.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mouse Movies? I didn't know there were mouse movies!

    ReplyDelete