Friday, October 30, 2009

Our Trip to the Pumpkin Patch

We love visiting our local pumpkin patch every year. This past weekend we were able to go and enjoy a beautiful Fall day. I'm glad we were able to do this, because Bekah has been sick and I'm not sure we'll be doing anything else for Halloween this year. Here's some pictures from our recent visit.

Here's Bekah with Daddy on her way to the Patch.

Can you tell which one is Bekah?

Enjoying the play area.

Taking a ride on the cow train. Bekah loved this. I, however, was very nervous letting her go by herself!

Finally coming back from her ride. It was a long 3 minutes!

I love this picture, for some reason!

Jumping on the giant pillow. Bekah said this was her favorite part.

Picking out our pumpkin.

Mommy and Bekah hanging out in the pumpkin patch.

"Let's go home, Daddy!"


Hope you all have a fun Halloween!

1 comment:

  1. It looks like she had so much fun! I'm sorry she isn't feeling well - I hope she gets better soon! What a bummer to miss Halloween. :(

    ReplyDelete