Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Candy Corn Cookies

I recently stumbled upon this adorable blog called Mommy's Kitchen and found these beyond cute candy corn cookies.

Now, to be honest, I DO NOT like candy corn at all! But, I DO like sugar cookies! My daughter saw these on the blog and kept asking to make candy corn cookies. So, in the middle of making dinner we threw these together. I did make some changes based on what I had on hand. I did not use the prepackaged sugar cookie mix. I used a sugar cookie recipe from my Betty Crocker cook book. I also made a big blunder because I only used one recipe....I should have doubled it....whoops! They came out tiny, but cute.

You can go here for the recipe.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Stacy! I saw your comment on my blog and wanted to respond. We were exposed on Saturday to a friend with H1N1 (he didn't find out until Sunday). Today we have the classic symptoms...fever, cough, etc. I called the doctor and she said that's what it sounded like, but officially to be diagnosed we would probably need to be swabbed. However, unless our fevers soar out of control or the kids become worrisome, we can treat it at home. Right now tylenol seems to be doing the trick. I'm hoping that we just have a mild case.

    ReplyDelete