Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Open Ended Art - Pumpkins

This is our first week participating in Open Ended Art. I've been wanting to do this for a long time and just never got around to doing it. This weeks theme was pumpkins, and we had a few extra small pumpkins sitting around, so I thought it would be a great time to start.

Bekah decided she wanted to paint her pumpkin, so I let her pick out whatever color she would like. She picked white. Kinda surprised me, but I think she was remembering the white pumpkins we had seen at the pumpkin patch.

Then she decided she wanted to paint more pumpkins, so she did a green one and a blue one. Bekah really loved doing this and we look forward to participating again.

You can see what others have done for Open Ended Art over at Mommies Wise Little Bookworms.

8 comments:

  1. These turned out so cute. Glad you joined us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how she painted the stems as well. And welcome to open ended art :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them! It sounds like she really enjoyed herself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to open-ended art. Cute pumpkins! That's what my daughter chose to do yesterday too - it was fun watching her working so diligently.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Colorful pumpkins! It's sure fun to see what the kids will do when given free reign!

    ReplyDelete