Monday, July 20, 2009

Willow Valley





This past week we were enjoying time away in Lancaster, PA. It's pretty close to where we live, so it's not a bad drive, and it's so beautiful out there. We stayed at Willow Valley where they have a small indoor "water park". It's mostly for young kids, so it's perfect for us. Bekah loved going down the froggy slide. It's pretty much all she wanted to do ALL vacation. I have to admit....at first I was a bit frustrated with this. I mean, I had so many ideas of things we could do and places we could go.....she just wanted to be at the pool. Well, my husband helped me to see what was important. After all, we came on vacation to relax. So, we planned only one thing a day and for the rest of the time we were at the "froggy pool". It really taught me that I have to be more flexible and after that we all had a wonderful time.

No comments:

Post a Comment