Monday, July 20, 2009

Dippin' Muffin Tin Monday



Well, we're back from our vacation in time for muffin tin Monday. Vacation was wonderful, but it's also good to get back into the swing of things. Today we had a guest for muffin tin Monday. Bekah's cousin, Mikayla came over for lunch and playtime. It was her first muffin tin meal and seemed like she really enjoyed it.
The theme at Her Cup Overfloweth today was dips and sauces. Bekah is not a huge fan of dipping (strange, I know), so she actually didn't dip her things, but I tried. They had hotdogs with ketchup, bananas with yogurt, and oreos with milk. Can you guess what Bekah ate first? Right....the oreos! I was planning on taking them out after the picture until she ate her other food, but forgot. Thank goodness she ate her other food after the oreos. My baby takes after me with her sweet tooth!

9 comments:

  1. oh I didn't even think of milk and cookies, that's probably the best ever dippable treat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, milk and cookies was a great idea...and I'm with your little one, dessert should always be first. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo... oreos. I think we may have some of those somewhere. (I would have eaten them first too ;) ) Great tin!

    Val

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! The Oreos and milk was a great addition. The tin looks yummy, even if Bekah didn't really want to dip. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea with the Oreo and milk, one of my fav's :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks ladies. We love oreos and milk...yummmm!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have to agree, the oreos and milk is my top pick hands down:-)! What a fun idea for dips and sauces!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We did hot dogs, too! And we have the same blog background ... ;) Too funny! Love the oreos. Mmmn. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The oreos were yummy....I sneaked a few myself!

    ReplyDelete