Saturday, July 11, 2009

Piggy Paint


I just had to post about our new favorite product. Piggy Paint. I love having painted nails. Especially toenails. I don't always take the time to do them, but when I do I feel so girly and special. Just recently Bekah started to notice my pink toes. One day she said, "Mommy, did someone use pencil on your toes?" I laughed out loud, it was so funny! Around this time I found out about piggy paint on a blog. (Sorry, I don't remember which one). So, I went to the site, we picked out 2 colors along with a polish remover and it was on its way. Bekah was so excited that she told everyone she met she was getting piggy paint. The day it came we dove right in and painted her nails. Daddy was sad that his baby girl is growing up, but I had a mommy/daughter moment that will live with me forever. It has little to no odor, dries in no time, and comes in many colors. We picked purple and pink.



It's totally worth the money and Bekah and I both recommend it.

1 comment: