Monday, July 6, 2009

Mexican Muffin Tin Monday



So, today was muffin tin Monday. After a very busy birthday weekend (I'll post more on that later), I was too tired to come up with something creative. We were in the mood for Mexican, so that's what Bekah had in her muffin tin.

We had, black bean and cheese quesadilla, homemade salsa, yogurt (we use this in place of sour cream), multi grain tortilla chips, and green grapes. Yummy! You can learn more about muffin tin monday over at Her Cup Overfloweth.

2 comments:

  1. That Mexican muffin tin looks delicious! It's so fun to see what others do... I don't know if I would have ever thought about this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! I feel the same way. I love seeing what other moms come up with. It's fun to share!

    ReplyDelete