Friday, March 19, 2010

Raising Rock Stars - Adam and Eve

This week for our Raising Rock Stars project we talked about Adam and Eve and the fall. We read the story from our toddlers bible and our Young Readers bible this week.

Bekah was very interested in the story and asked many questions. It was such a great time together and I can't wait to do more bible stories together!

We did two different projects to go with our bible story this week. The first one was this activity of Eve and the snake. Bekah loved playing with this. I printed it off from Christian Preschool Printables.

We attached the snake to a Popsicle stick so that Bekah could move him in and out of the tree.


The second activity we did for our Adam and Eve story was this spingy snake from DLTK's site.


You can see what others have done at 1+1+1=1.

2 comments:

  1. Fun! I love Christian Preschool Printables. They have so many things to choose from.

    Thanks for sharing!
    amanda at impressyourkids dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sure looks like fun.

    I am your latest follower. I found you through Hearts and Families blog link. You can also follow me at www.safehomehappymom.com

    I'd love to learn more from your blog, and read up on archives.

    Have a great week(end)!

    ReplyDelete