Friday, March 12, 2010

Other Letter R Activites

Here are some other Letter R activities that we did during our week:

We had races with these cars that I picked up at the dollar store. Bekah loved this activity and has wanted to play with these cars again and again. In the picture below she even made a road for them.


Rice writing. I poured some rice in a baking sheet and showed Bekah how to use her finger to write in the rice. This kept her busy for a long time!


Rice Cake Art.
We used sweetened condensed milk with some food coloring to paint on the rice cake. I didn't think Bekah would like eating this, but she loved it and ate two of them!




Letter R Scavenger Hunt. This was printed out from Confessions of a Homeschooler. I wasn't prepared, so I kept having to help Bekah find letter R things. We found:
Roary (her webkinz dog), a rose, a rabbit, and a rope.

We also did this activity where Bekah had to cut out the pictures that began with the letter R and paste them to the sheet with the letter R on it. I found this printable at Homeschool Creations.

It was such a fun week!

1 comment:

  1. I love the rice writing and rice cake art! Great learning activities:)

    ReplyDelete