Monday, February 1, 2010

February Calendar


Happy February....the last full month of Winter! I've been wanting to do calendar work with Bekah for quite some time now and finally found an idea I loved. This calendar printable comes from Childcareland.com under free printables.
We printed out the printable calendar and I used double sided tape to attach it to a large piece of construction paper. I used the hearts that printed out with it to decorate the top of the paper.
Every day we plan on tracing a number. Today was the number 1, tomorrow will be the number 2.

I wasn't sure how Bekah would take to this, but she LOVED it! We finished tracing the 1st and she said, "Okay, now I'm going to sleep and then it will be another day!" She can't wait to trace the next one!

No comments:

Post a Comment