Friday, February 19, 2010

Dress Up Dolly


This awesome printable doll came from Wee Wonderfuls. You can find the pattern here. It was a bit time consuming to cut out the doll and her wardrobe, laminate and attach to magnetic sheets and cut out again, but was so worth it! My husband was awesome and helped me cut everything out (I promised him I wouldn't post any pictures!) He's such a wonderful daddy!

We used a cookie sheet I had gotten from the dollar store to attach our doll to. Bekah had a great time playing with her new dress up doll!

2 comments:

  1. I made the same on for my dd for Christmas! You can also take the file into paint and change the colors of the clothes or change the eye and hair color of the doll. We store it all in a metal tin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stacy,
    Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving such a kind comment. I am glad that I was able to find you in return! I love these little paper dolls. I was thinking about doing something with paper dolls for the little friends Anne Hope is having over for her birthday tea party, so I will have to check out the link! I will look forward to checking in with you more in the future!

    ReplyDelete