Saturday, September 19, 2009

tiny and yummy apples



We had so much fun in the kitchen tonight. We made mini caramel apples that I had seen over at A Mommy's Adventures. Thank you so much to Michelle for this idea.
We heated up the caramel sauce I had made earlier this week and I used the melon baller to make small round balls out of our apples. Bekah loved dipping the apples with Daddy.

After dipping them in caramel they got a coat of sprinkles. At one point we ran out of sprinkles, so Daddy got out the mini m&m's.
Bekah loved every part of this. I think it was the most fun we've ever had in the kitchen together.
The apples turned out so yummy (especially the ones with the mini m&m's!

Yummy!

4 comments:

  1. I'm impressed you made the caramel sauce

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ticia, Thanks. It was actually really easy to make!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad you enjoyed making these! I have to try making my own sauce. We went apple picking this week so we have 25lbs of apples to use up!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness...that's a lot of apples!

    ReplyDelete