Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Oh, Christmas Tree, Oh, Christmas Tree....

Bekah and I made these cute heart Christmas trees to start off our Holiday season. Again, I'm not sure where this idea came from. If you know, please notify me so I can give them the credit. Thanks!


We used foam sheets, but you could also use construction paper. I cut out 3 hearts (small, medium, and large.) I used this oppertunity to talk to her about size order. Next I gave them to her and helped her glue them together to form a Christmas tree.




She then went to town putting on the ornaments (sequins).


She had so much fun doing this that she made two more. Yes, that is a black and a yellow tree....why not, right?!

2 comments:

  1. Hehehe we are planning on doing the the same thing tomorrow but with triangles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's funny, Amanda! I guess great minds think alike, huh!?

    ReplyDelete