Monday, December 21, 2009

Muffin Tin Monday - Merry Christmas!


We missed muffin tin Monday last week, so we were excited to get back to it today. Today's theme was Christmas. In Bekah's muffin tin, she had:
mini-hot dogs, ketchup, snowflake ritz crackers, grape tomatoes, cheese stars, a Christmas cookie, and yogurt with Christmas sprinkles.

Needless to say, I had to take out the cookie before giving it to her. If I hadn't, she would have eaten the cookie and said, "I'm full!" Hope you're all having a wonderful Christmas season!
Head on over to Muffin Tin Mom to see what others are having.

7 comments:

  1. I like the snowflake crackers. I haven't seen them before. Nice Tin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! I'm going to try giving B mini hotdogs! Good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great! I have that same muffin "tin" but I use mine to make Christmas tree shaped crayons... my little one is only 10 months old so he's too young to eat from a muffin tin :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a tin my twins would LOVE! Thanks for sharing:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great tin! I think that's so funny that you have to take out the cookie. I'm sure I will have to do that one day, too.

    ReplyDelete