Saturday, October 3, 2009

Top Five Friday (on Saturday)

So, I just ran across this post on Superheroes and Princesses and wanted to join in the fun (even though it's Saturday!)
Our Five Favorite things for this week are:
1) Poky Little Puppy (book and movie)

2) Dinosaur Train - the new PBS show (Bekah is so excited when I put this on)

3) Hot/Warm Cocoa (I use the recipe from here)

4) Coloring.

5) Pumpkins....(our big pumpkin got a boo boo from her carrying it around and bumping it into things....it's now living outside on the porch!)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for playing along! Great list. I am familiar with the book, Poky Little Puppy but I had no idea there was a movie. We like Dinosaur Train too. Cocoa is a big deal in our house so we will have to try your recipe. Poor pumpkin (cute though)!

    ReplyDelete