Monday, October 5, 2009

Muffin Tin Monday - All About Me


Todays Muffin Tin theme is All About Me. I included some of Bekah's favorite foods in this muffin tin and she is really enjoying it as I type!
In Bekah's tin:
grilled cheese violin (she loves playing on Daddy's violin), grilled cheese snowflakes (her favorite holiday is Christmas), Dora yogurt (she loves yogurt), mandarin oranges (her favorite fruit and her favorite color is orange - well, that changes on occasion, but for now it's orange), milk (Bekah is never far from her milk cup!), and 3 m&m's (she's 3 years old and LOVES m&m's).

You can check out what others are doing today at Her Cup Overfloweth.

10 comments:

  1. LOVE your teddy bear cups and that grilled cheese is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did you get those adorable teddy bear cups?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum! My mouth is watering just thinking about grilled cheese. I LOVE grilled cheese. Cute MT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww! Very creative! I love the violin and snowflakes.

    Oh, and I got the pumpkin tin at Walmart. I have also seen some really cute ones at Michaels. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the teddy bear cups, very cute! I like the violin!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very creative and such a cute pic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks everyone! The teddy bears were from AC Moore. They are from Wilton and my mom got them for me for my birthday!

    ReplyDelete