Saturday, October 24, 2009

Cookie Cutter Art

I am addicted to cookie cutters! I love them....and not just for cookies. I use them on sandwiches, pancakes, quesidillas, and even fruit sometimes. I also think they are just so cute. I've seen cookie cutter crafts many times in different blogs, but for some reason have never done one with Bekah. Well, today we decided to try one. It was such a quick craft for a busy Saturday, but lots of fun. All you need is paint, some cookie cutters (we used ghosts and pumpkins, and a piece of construction paper. Here's Bekah making her beautiful art.


Here's the finished product. Bekah was so upset when the pumpkin or ghost didn't come out perfectly. I'd really like to do more are like this to show that it doesn't need to be perfect. I think it came out awesome.

1 comment:

  1. That came out great! I'm going to have a cookie cutter post up tomorrow morning. I love cookie cutters too!

    ReplyDelete