Friday, February 25, 2011

Transportation Fun

We had a great time with our transportation unit. We didn't get to everything this week since Daddy was home Monday and we pretty much relaxed that day. We hope to finish up next week.

We did get to do some great things, though.

Bekah had a great time with this transportation matching game printed off from Homeschool Creations. You can find a whole Transportation packet here.
We also a painting activity with our cars and planes. Bekah really loved making tracks with the cars and planes wheels.
Bekah sorted things that go onto these printables I found at Printable Share.

Bekah's favorite activity this week was the craft we did to go with the story of Jesus calming the seas that I found at I Can Teach My Child.
It was a great week.

I'm linking to Preschool Corner at Homeschool Creations.

No comments:

Post a Comment