Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Indoor Car Wash

Just recently when we were coming home on a bitter cold afternoon, I pulled into the garage and Bekah spotted her blue ride on car. She looked at me and said, "Oh, we should wash my car today..." Um, Bekah it's 10 degrees out....I don't think so! But, then I saw this awesome post on Frugal Family Fun and KNEW she would love it! It only too a few minutes to put together with things we already had and there we had an indoor car wash. Now, I won't lie to you, this made a bit of a mess, so next time I will put a towel under the water dish and that will help that problem. However, this entertained her for AT LEAST an hour. This made me a very happy Mommy!
I cut a few car shapes out of foam.

I then filled an 8x8 dish with warm soapy water and put a piece of sponge and towel next to this.

Bekah used her washable markers to make the cars dirty.

Then she used the dish of water to wash them. We had fun listening to the Car Wash song as she cleaned them.

So fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment