Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Neighborhood Bingo

We had a terrible sinus infection that attacked our house last week! My husband came home from school a week ago Friday sick. Bekah came down with the same thing on Tuesday (except with throwing up as well) and I got it by the next Friday. Let me just say, YUCK! We spent a lot of time sleeping and watching movies.

Thankfully, we're all feeling much better and are able to get back into some preschool activities. I'll be posting more of these later, but here's a great idea we were able to get to before illness hit our home. It's a neighborhood bingo game that we've played 3 times already!

I found this family fun activity over at 2 Teaching Mommies. I love their new blog....they have a ton of great ideas and free printables. Our family loves taking walks around our neighborhood together, so I immediately printed this when I saw it.

Here's Bekah showing how she found everything on her list! (she got a m&m as a prize for finding everything!)

No comments:

Post a Comment