Friday, November 20, 2009

Our mini-vacation

Sorry I've been away for so long. Nathan, Bekah, and I went on a mini-vacation to Lancaster, PA. We love going to this place out there, Willow Valley. It's so beautiful and between stress at work for Nathan and things that I've gone through the past few months we really needed a little getaway.

Willow Valley has this awesome play pool that Bekah fondly calls the "froggy pool". Here she is going down the froggy slide.


We also went to a great children's museum called the Hands on House. We've been there 3 times and have loved it every time!

Here's Bekah playing in the market at the Hands on House.


She was talking to her Daddy on the banana phone. I have a picture of Nathan, too, but I promised him I wouldn't put it on. He's such a good Daddy!


She loved the Pirate ship this time.


Finally she got really annoyed with me for taking pictures. So I decided to take a break from my camera for the rest of the weekend.

Our little break was wonderful, but now it's good to be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment