Saturday, June 27, 2009

Bubble Time


The other day Bekah wanted to go outside to play. We were looking for something new to do when I remembered seeing this bubble blower craft at A Mommy's Adventures. I had the straws on hand, so we quickly put it together. I have to admit, it was a little bit tricky getting the straws cut all the same size, but we finally got it and then went outside to try it out. Let me tell you, she had more fun with this than with the bubble blower kit I spent $4.00 on (and that was at half price)! All you need are straws, tape (we used packing tape), and bubbles.



All I did was cut the straws all the same length. Then I taped them together (in a honeycomb style). Then we put some bubbles in a small bowl and had fun. I had to keep reminding her not to put the end that she dipped in the bubbles into her mouth, but she did well.

No comments:

Post a Comment