Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Pyramid Game


Bekah has really started enjoying the show The Backyardigans. I printed this pyramid game from http://www.nickjr.com/printables/index.jhtmland we had such a fun time playing it.
I made a book full of different fun printables inside plastic page liners and included this fun game. When Bekah say's the famous, "Mom, I'm bored...." I just pull this book out and she can find something fun to do inside. We call it the Bekah's Bored Book. I'll share more about our "I'm Bored Book" in another post.
For the pyramid game, we would take turns rolling the die (I found our big green ones at the dollar store).

We would then color the numbered line that matched what we rolled. For example, if we rolled a 2, you would color in the 2nd line of the pyramid. We used dry erase markers so we could play again and again.

You win by being the first one to color in your entire pyramid.

No comments:

Post a Comment