Thursday, March 18, 2010

Letter L Activities

Last week we worked on Letter L. We made a letter L is for Lion that I had seen at Funny Day's with Mommy and Maddie.


We also made lemonade with our juicer. Bekah couldn't wait for Daddy to taste our lemonade. It was yummy!


(Don't worry the juicer was off as she was putting in the lemon pieces!)


We also did these fun lollipop activities that I found at Home Grown Hearts.

(She loved using our flashlight this week!)

(I realized the 3 was backwards after I took the photo and helped her fix it!)


Bekah had a lot of fun with the ladybug printables I found at Confessions of a Homeschooler.


I loved seeing her and Daddy work on this cut and paste ladybug!


This Letter L cut and paste is a favorite of Bekahs. You can find it at Homeschool Creations.

No comments:

Post a Comment